Saturday, December 1, 2012

Art class Friday : )



Art class, as usual, went over well on Friday, but not as I expected (also as usual). The idea was to do a 3D project of something kind of high tech/space age with robotic type critters. However, when I suggested that they could do household rooms, Christmas scenes, etc., they took off from there. My own and my eldest daughter's examples were the only mechanized creations. One boy did the Chicago Bear's locker room with football players. Another did a library. Yet another did a room in a house with a Christmas tree (and zombies). It went on from there.



Did they have fun? Yes. Did they accomplish the point of the assignment? Pretty much, since it was to make a 3D-ish creation with stand-alone characters of some kind. Were my junior artists satisfied with themselves? Immensely.



And I think that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment