• One daughter joined the Air Force and became active in the scouting program
• One daughter completed Bible college, became a second degree black belt and will soon be traveling to Korea, and began college for speech therapy
• Son graduated from both high school and Bible college (Colorado), became a first degree black belt and will also be traveling to Korea, and relocated to Florida
• One daughter completed high school and started college (theatre and business)
• We bought a house and moved
• Hubby started a job he loves working for Tractor Supply (his dream company to work for)
• I started a face painting/air brushing business
• I taught Math, Algebra, and Statistics (and Pre-Calc temporarily) at a Valeo Academy for two years
There are probably other things that happened along the way, but those are the main ones which come to mind. I didn't finish any books, but I did a fair amount of art and writing, primarily turned in the direction of children's ministry or making math, algebra, and statistics humorous and fun to learn. I'm not sure I achieved the fun to learn part, but I tried. Cartoons and crazy problems can't hurt. Some of my favorite memories from the past years involve my time at Valeo teaching math. I think I missed my calling, but there are so many things I love to do that it's really hard to choose which to devote my time to.
Anyway, that sums it up a little. So how are things with you?