Saturday, July 18, 2009

I told you so

Okay, did I, or did I not say that there would be a response to changing the name of the blog again. Considering I have all of three followers (I don't count the twice that Christine put herself in), I think that's fairly prophetic. It's a byproduct of being a mom, I think.

Anyway, in response to Christine's suggestions (and please note that she's only changed the name of her blog once, I think) I will say the following:

Life with Beth. The truth is, there are a lot of people out there who really don't want a life with Beth, so I'd hate to impose on them. Sometimes I have enough trouble with a life with Beth myself, and there's absolutely no way I can avoid it.

Beth's Blurps. Nope. Sounds too much like Beth's Burps. That would be bad. Very bad.

The Best of Beth. This won't work either, because, as anyone who has read this probably can see by now, often times it is the Worst of Beth that is funnier, more interesting and sometimes more abundant than the Best of Beth.

So for now, we'll just have to stick with Beth's Blog. Not exciting. Not adventurous. But more stable than the American economy, and at least it has alliteration going for it.

3 comments:

  1. Beth's Blog sounds very solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, did you read the I"M KIDDING in my comment??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kidding comment duly noted, but I needed something to write about.

    I think your apostrophe has a stuttering problem.

    ReplyDelete